I am finally pausing for the first time in 5 days. I have been able to relax today, and it has been lovely. This weekend was the most stressful time of the year for the apartment managers in Cedar City. SUU Graduation was Saturday, and the summer courses began today. Thus, we have had students checking out since wednesday, though the majority of them checked out friday and saturday. Then we had 5 hours of painting saturday night (we ended at about 10:30pm) and began checking students into the freshly painted apartments Sunday morning.
After that rush, today has been pretty peaceful, I have only had three people stop by to talk to me about random apartment info. I have been able to restore my home from chaos, spend some quality time with my little boy (who was an angel through everything) and catch up on all the little things that have been neglected this week.
On a side note: I am stuck in the apartment until at least 1pm, our rental car's battery died. I have to wait for Scott to come home and jump it for me. Apparently, a door didn't close all the way, and with the lights in the parking lot on, we didn't notice.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment