Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Oh What Fun!

Yesterday was so much fun! My whole family (in-laws included). . . well almost all of them, went to see Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End. Danny was surprisingly good. I had tried to find a sitter, but as all of my usual ones were at the movie with us and all of my friends had other plans, he came too. He just ended up being passed up and down the row to keep him entertained, and then he fell asleep during the last few minutes of the movie.

The movie was very enjoyable, and I liked it alot. I won't give anything away, which is hard for me. I am a compulsive answerer, so if you ask me I will tell you and probably in greater detail than you want.

After the movie we had a barbecue at my parents house, which is always fun. It was great to just relax and enjoy the day.

No comments: