Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Now that is how we should travel!

This morning my husband left the house at 6am. He drove to the little airport, parked his car, and was in Salt Lake by 7:20. Not even an hour and a half of time! That included waiting for his flight! I love to go to Salt Lake, I enjoy the city, adore seeing my friends, and think the shopping is great. I would go every week if I could, just to drop by and say "hi!" It is just a long drive, 4 hours is not something you can do when your husband has 1 day off. Leave early, drive 4 hours, spend 2 with friends at lunch, drive 4 hours back. This scenario doesn't make much sense to me. For that much driving, you should at least get to spend the night!

Scott is at a seminar in Salt Lake today. It is a Steven R. Covey seminar. It starts at 9am, ends at 5pm. His flight leaves Salt Lake at 8:30, he will be home by 10pm. I just love modern technology!!!!

No comments: