Monday, April 28, 2008

A Lovely Sunday

What a difference one adult makes! Today I had help in Primary for the first time in over a month. Just of the presence of Sis. Lewis made my little rascals easier to handle. There were only six today, and they still were wiggly and such, but she was able to take care of the restlessness while I taught the lesson and helped them play the games that went with it.



I ended church with some energy left over. Scott commented on how much more energy I seemed to have (I wasn't dragging the diaper bag in one hand and dragging Danny in the other.) I really did feel so much better. I was able to relax at my parents, without feeling the need to sleep, and I even went with Scott on his Home Teaching route and enjoyed some refreshing adult conversation.



All in all, I had a pleasant Sunday. A lovely break to a crazy week.



Meanwhile, today is the day my In-laws actually come to my house, so I have to get ready to help them. Hopefully everything goes smoothly here on out. . .

1 comment:

Andy said...

Two big people is much harder to tackle than one. 6 todlers against an adult ... If I were them we might be able to take you. But two? no way.