So this weekend I will be 23 weeks along. Today we had our midwife's appointment, and I am measuring large. . . but not by a bit. I am measuring 29 weeks! (For those who don't understand, they measure from the pubic bone to the top of the uterus and that tells them that the baby is growing without needing an ultrasound.)
I have been measuring a little big consistently, but that was only by a week or so, which is normal. This huge jump from last month is odd to me. My midwife isn't worried, cause sometimes a baby has a big growth spurt and then evens up. The other two explanations are that I am 1) farther along than we thought or 2) twins.
Well, the twins issue will be settled next weekend, as I am getting an ultrasound then.
6 years ago

4 comments:
So exciting...can't wait to hear the results! Sometimes I think I am just not a patient person...how can you stand to wait a whole week?
Wow, that will be crazy if you are having twins!!!
How exciting. I would love to have 2 babies, but only 1 pregnancy. I hope you get what you want. Good luck!
If you have twins we'll have to do some catching up!!!! JK
Post a Comment