Today was a miserable day. I woke up sick. I couldn't hardly move. Danny was almost feeling as bad as I was. His cold came back with some force today too. Scott was wonderful and took care of everything until he went to work this morning. By then, Danny and I were cuddled in our recliner watching Cars. My wonderful little sisters Chrystal and Chalae came to help me today. Because of thier help with Danny, I was able to sleep most of the day away. (Last night Danny woke up every hour, so I was extremely sick and tired.)
I am now feeling good enough to type this little blog, and bid all of you a good night. Hopefully this is only a one day illness for me, but since I am trying to avoid medicine, it might be more of a struggle. I cannot wait for Spring to Stay!
6 years ago

2 comments:
I am sorry you are sick! But I am glad your sisters were able to help you. Gotta love family!
Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment