Thursday, March 01, 2007

Which Dream?

The dream I a currently working on is an important one to Scott and I. We are working towards finding a home of our own. What this requires is a passive income that replaces not only what we make managing apartments, but will also cover a rent payment and utilities. I do not want to leave our good situation here, unless we can make up the income in another way. At the same time, I really don't want to manage an apartment while I am pregnant. . . again. I did really well with Danny, but after he was born a lot of things fell through the cracks. It took me a couple of months to get back into the swing of things. I can only imagine what being pregnant with a toddler, or a newborn and a toddler will do. No, I am not currently pregnant. . . so I am trying to figure things out now while I still can.

No comments: