My husband is playing Halo right now with his friends at our home. It is funny to listen to them shriek, laugh, exclaim, crow, sigh, etc. The only reason to own an XBox, Halo is the next best thing to Paintball when it comes to male bonding. In fact, it has become the only thing my husband and his friends want to do when they get together over the winter time. My friend Paola got board games for Christmas that we still haven't tried because every time we meet up, our husbands beg to shoot each other up on an alien landscape.
I personally am not much into Halo. I am only half decent at it when I am in the flyer thingy picking people off, but then I am a bright purple target for the rocket launchers, and don't last long. When all his friends are gone, and Scott wants to play, he still manages to coax me into a little match. Mostly, I am just a moving target, I am getting better though, which means I am a faster moving target than I used to be. I have managed to kill him a total of 4 times, and I cannot even begin to count the amount of times I have died. Scott also plays against Danny, gave him a Profile and everything. Danny knows the difference between an active controller and a dud. He even manages to move his character around while gumming the buttons. Ah, the togetherness a little technology makes.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment