My poor son had a difficult week. His mom was so caught up in the events of Chiya's wedding that he didn't spend a single day at home. I think that is why he started learning how to scream in that high pitched, ear-splitting way. My little sisters love him to death, and don't bring him to me until he is really upset. Needless to say, it is with a sigh of releif that I sit here at home while he sleeps peacefully for a full nap, without carseat distractions, for the first time this week.
I enjoyed the wedding, and am pleased to see my sister so happy. It brought back alot of memories for me, and I am so glad that I married my husband. I watched Chiya dance with my father, and I became a little teary eyed. Dancing with dad has always been a treat. He is an excellent dancer, and we all want to be swept off our feet by daddy. I hope that all of my sisters will have the pleasure of dancing with Dad at their weddings.
6 years ago

1 comment:
Yea!!! Chiya is married!
To Lem!!!
Yea!
Post a Comment