Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Triforce

This morning I woke at 6:30am to see my husband off. He has been doing a radio show on the college station since September, and it has won an award in the national college radio something or other. They will find out exactly what award when they arrive in Las Vegas later today.

The show is called The Triforce, and they are "Cedar City's source of Gaming News, Reviews, and Other Stuff!" It has become pretty popular down here, and they are getting callers every show. They are on air Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon-1. Our out of town friends can listen in on the web at those times here. For those locally, the station is 91.1 FM.

They are thinking about doing podcasts and stuff, but are still learning how to do it all.

Meanwhile, today is Sunday. I admit that while I am excited for Scott, I am not thrilled at the idea of taking my 3 children to church by myself. I am planning on getting there early enough to get a side bench so that I can block the one opening. Really, my kids are usually good at church, but it is always nice to have an extra set of adult hands.

2 comments:

sagewillow said...

you are brave, they could not pay me enough to go to church by myself with all my kids. I've done it with 2 at time but man with all four "not way jose"
Congrats to Scott, that will look great on a resume once he is out of school and looking for a job.

jennifer casady said...

Welcome to my life. Except for the get there early part! As the Bishop's wife, I think I should have priority seating on the side, but by the aisle in case I need to take the baby out ;) I hope church went really well. Sometimes it works out that way and th ekids are angels, right? :)