Saturday, November 01, 2008

Family Halloween Fun

Dad found these wings lying on the couch.



He is a buff fairy!

Introducing: Danny the Spiderman! Faith the little Kitty! And Tiana the Pumpkin!



Chiya Harsh as Angela* (from The Office) dressed as a Cat. Lemuel Harsh as Dwight (from The Office) dressed as a Sith Lord.
*My apologies to Office fans for not realizing her name. . .



Tiana, all smiles!


4 comments:

Chamrie Andrews said...

Before raging fans of the office post nasty comments, I thought I would let you know that Chiya was Angela... there's no April. :)
Cute pics though! Danny was SO funny in his excitement over Spiderman. :) Tiana looks cute. :)

Unknown said...

Wow... tell Uncle Neil that he looks great in wings. Pretty much that just made my whole day. So hilarious.

Tiffany said...

I love the costumes. What adorable children!

The Kjars said...

hey i don't know if you remember me or not... but if so I just wanted to congratulate you on the newest arrival in your family... she is adorable!
Amanda