However, Danny took one look at this "bug" costume, and absolutely refused to try it on. He cried, he ran away, he yelled. There was no way to coax him into it. This left us with a new dillemma: what to make Danny for halloween. We were going to put his camoflauge sweats on and let him bring a gun, when I decided to see if his Spiderman costume still fit from last year. He is really into superheroes right now, and maybe he would enjoy that. So here is my 2 year old wearing a costume designed for 18 months. Good thing he is so skinny, but the bottoms of the legs were at his knees!
He was so excited! He jumped around the whole house saying "SiMan!!!!" He hardly stood still long enough for me to take the picture. He even slept in it last night!
Tiana seemed to enjoy her pumpkin costume. So at least one of new costumes were worn.

2 comments:
So cute. I had to coax Ari into hers too. She just wanted to wear a dress!
Soo cute!! I actually bribe Mia to get her to let me do her make up, she was a princess. btw sorry we didn't stop by after walking all around my in laws block I was exhausted and ready to call it a night. My kids wanted to stop at every single house in the block and they also wanted to get out of the strollers and go knock on ppl's doors, it was definitively a workout for me.
Post a Comment