Another thing I have tried, is to get a picture to appear in the title of my blog in such a way that it looks nice. But it always seems to turn out funny looking.
I can post pictures, so here are a few from Monday night!
I think that Life should be enjoyed to its fullest. It will happen when you find something to love everyday. Time flies by when you are having fun, so Fly away all and enjoy yourselves!
2 comments:
To post videos I had to upload them to youtube first and then paste the link into my post. I wasn't ever able to just use the video upload through blogger.
Ok so I fiddled around a little bit and I figured out how to put a word as a link in your post instead of seeing the entire URL.
Here goes:
first click the button that's a little world with what looks like a paperclip on it and type in the websites URL. It will show in your post like this
you want to put the word(s) you would like to show in place of the URL inbetween these ><
I hope I explained that well. If you have any questions let me know.
Post a Comment