For two whole days now, I haven't had a single phone call or office visit at the apartment complex. It has been so nice. I have caught up on cleaning, and am getting excited at the many projects I am hoping to accomplish in the next few months. Our house has been dug, and they should be working on the foundation this week. Scott and I are going to go through our apartment room by room and start unloading all of the junk that has found it's way into the corners of our home. I don't want to take anything that I don't like with me to the new house.
This week's project is a menu. I am looking for yummy, healthy recipes that are reasonably priced and quick to make. If I can have a menu, it will help us not feel so tempted to run to Panda Express whenever we get hungry.
I am still going to the gym everyday. I am really enjoying the time there. It helps me think, and gives me a half hour or more to focus on myself without distraction.
Danny has been having some serious temper tantrum throwing for the last two days. I think he is teething, he falls apart over everything. Hopefully those teeth come in soon, he is starting to drive me a little crazy.
6 years ago

1 comment:
Only you would be "a little crazy." It describes you perfectly.
Post a Comment