Monday, January 25, 2010

January Update

Wow, it sure has been awhile! My apologies. I have been so caught up with my growing baby, my toddlers, holidays, Nathan's Wedding, and finally the beginning of another semester of college for Scott that I haven't hardly had time to type an update on facebook.

We are now at week 14 in the pregnancy. I am very excited. We are past the danger of miscarriage, and fast approaching the 20 week ultrasound that will tell us who our little one is. This has been a remarkably easy pregnancy, even for me. I have hardly been tired, unless my little girl keeps me up at night. I have hardly felt icky at all, and that has been solved quickly by eating something.

Nathan married Cheyenne Vance on the 15th of January. They just returned from their Honeymoon. We saw them last night, it is so much fun to see my brother married.

Scott has started his second semester of college. It has been a hard one so far, especially because he was terribly sick for the first week and has been playing catch up ever since.

I think that is all for now, it is time for me to be doing something productive around the house.

1 comment:

carrielyshous said...

Thanks for the update, sounds like things are going pretty well. May that last for a long time!