I think that Life should be enjoyed to its fullest. It will happen when you find something to love everyday. Time flies by when you are having fun, so Fly away all and enjoy yourselves!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Nathan's Triumphant Return
Daniel had fallen asleep, so Nathan held him for awhile.
Chamrie took much better pictures, and I am sure she will post them soon!
Ha ha...I was thinking..."who's the guy with the fro in the background?" Then I realized it was Ryan...Dude someone needs to teach that boy how to manage his curly hair! Happy Homecoming Nathan!
I am a stay at home mother who loves to learn something new everyday, laughs with my husband, am amazed by my babies, and takes joy in every day of my life.
4 comments:
Ha ha...I was thinking..."who's the guy with the fro in the background?" Then I realized it was Ryan...Dude someone needs to teach that boy how to manage his curly hair!
Happy Homecoming Nathan!
That is so wonderful! Everyone looks so awesome and all-growed-up. In fact, Nate is the one who looks the least changed! Ha!
And please, please tell me that Ryan will kill that hair soon? It's a bit overwhelming.
I am so glad he is home!
Nathan. . . that's a great name. . . congratulations, a mission honorably served is a real achievement.
Post a Comment