Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Face Book

So I finally caved. After years (or so it seems) of deleting invites from my various and wonderful friends, I took a great leap.

How did it come about that I gave into peer pressure to join this interesting click? My husband joined. Early last week he came to bed very late, and he was so excited about finding old friends and connecting with current ones. His obsession continued, and it wasn't long until I was sitting next to him while he found people we knew. Cousins, Uncles, Aunts, Brothers, Sisters, I was amazed.

He will tease me about wanting to "drive" the computer. Since I use it everyday, I am pretty familiar with the internet and how to do things. He will sit down, and I will want to help him get what he wants faster. It drives me crazy sometimes (and I KNOW it irritates him!) So, I kept wanting to give input on what he should to do. He finally just told me to eat humble pie and set up my own account.

So I did. Yesterday.

I am still getting used to it. I am focused right now on finding people I know. So, if you are on facebook and know me, I am there now too.

2 comments:

Ki said...

I am betrayed! BETRAYED!

Oh, I had thought about it. I had considered it. I had mused--but held FIRM.

"Chani's not doing it. Surely I don't have too . . ."

Oh. Sniffle. Oh.

(Sniffle. Look for me to cave sometime soon . . .)

carrielyshous said...

Ha ha! It's about time ;) Just wait until you get hooked to flair, but don't worry I got over that one pretty fast... Enjoy.