Saturday, October 27, 2007

Our Cruise, part 4

Our last day at sea, we spent playing.

Daniel loved the Miniature Golf Course.

We played for a couple of hours.

Scott had two holes in one!


Danny carried the club and ball all over the course.
When we were done, he cried when we gave the balls back.
We had so much fun on our cruise, and definately want to do it again!

2 comments:

Julia (AKA: Jewels) said...

It looks like y'all had a lot of fun! I am so glad you had the oppertunity to go.

Ki said...

Oh! Chani! I ADORE blogs. Thank you for having one. I'm sitting here, sick as a dog with greasy hair, and I'm smiling at all your wonderful photos. We are connected!

I'm so happy that you had fun. Danny has grown so much!

I really like the shot of Scott eating the ship. Very well done.

Take care.