I am such a sucker for my husband. I am typing this blog from our brand-new Dell computer. We decided to get one for Christmas. When it arrived, I immediately wrapped it up and put it under the tree. When Scott came home from work, the first thing he asked was "can we open it?" I laughed and told him it was for Christmas and he would just have to wait to play with it till then.
That was two weeks ago. Today the computer is up and running. I am getting better at saying no. A year ago it would have been up that night.
This time however, it took him getting on his hands and knees, wrapping his arms around my waist and crying, "CHHHAAAANNNIIII!!!!! PPPPLLLLLEEEAAASSSE can we open the computer?!!!???!!" and looking at me with those pouty and pleading brown eyes. Puppy dogs have nothing on my Hunny when he really wants something.
And really, when all is said and done it is a good thing. It took time to put together, and now I am doing all the registering of various products and working out random kinks that need to be personalized. This would have all had to be done on Christmas Morning (because thats the way it is when you get a technically cool new toy,) and this way we don't have to do the frustrating stuff on a holiday. Not to mention the fact that we are supposed to be at my parents at 8am to open more presents.
6 years ago

1 comment:
That is wonderful! Congrats on the newest member of your technical family. Next time, try and get a pic of Scott begging. That would be worth seeing.
Post a Comment